WANT TO LEAVE YOUR MARK IN THE WORLD?
Join our team!
WE'RE LOOKING FOR NEW TALENTS
Check out our open positions. If in doubt, get in touch!
Hardware Support Engineer
- 2 years of DevOps experience in a variety of Linux (or Windows) production environments.
- 2 years of experience with virtualization environments such as VMware in production environments.
- 2 years of experience with Docker and Kubernetes or Swarm and cloud technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of cross-platform scripting languages (bash, yaml…) and build tools (Python, ANT, Artifactory, Groovy, Maven, MS Build, Nexus, NuGet).
- Good knowledge of Linux OS optimizations and TCP/IP network tuning.
- Good knowledge of application management using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, GitLab.
- Knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java or C#.
- Knowledge of and experience with RESTFUL/SOA environments running tomcat, apache, NGINX, nodejs, asp and Python.
- Knowledge of and experience with Event Driven Architecture are an advantage.
- Experience with automated testing solutions for unit testing, integration testing and system testing.
- Design, operate and maintain the most advanced platform for charging infrastructure management and control.
- Automate the company infrastructure and processes.
- Monitor the company’s infrastructure and resolve disruptions to operation.
- Discover new, innovative practices in a segment that will transform society – e-mobility.
- SQF level 5 or 6 degree in electrical or computer engineering or another technical discipline
- 2 years of experience
- computer literacy
- technical acumen
- knowledge of how charging stations operate
- knowledge of how electric vehicles operate
- in-depth knowledge of API concepts
- LAN/WAN background
- Basic knowledge of computer back-office systems
- Basic knowledge of electrical installation components
- Technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Client training – remotely, at organised events or at company premises
- Occasional work in the field (repairs, installation)
- Writing and editing documentation for users
- Writing and editing internal documentation (repair forms, installation forms, etc.)
- Testing equipment and scenarios
- In-house assistance and consulting for service, sales and production departments
Senior Frontend Engineer, Team Lead
Senior Backend Engineer
What we offer
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
Early riser or a late owl, there is a time slot for everyone.
Excellent team spirit and knowledge sharing are part of our everyday.
Advanced technologies in new applications bring exciting challenges.