WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
TECHNICAL CONTENT EDITOR
Join our team!
ETREL is one of the fastest growing international companies shaping the future for e-mobility across the globe. We design, develop and manufacture hardware and software solutions, helping EV drivers charge their electric vehicles at home or on the road. As of July 2021, Etrel is part of Landis+Gyr, representing a competence centre for electric mobility within the group. With Etrel’s charging technology, we can create a world where all personal transport is running on sustainable, fossil-free electricity.
Do you want to work in a sustainable industry that will change our everyday lives? Then join us! We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Technical Content Editor to join our team, who work hard and give their best every day. This role will be based in our Ljubljana office, with the possibility of arranging a hybrid working schedule.
As part of our community, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. Join our team and leave your mark every day, following our mission to shaping the future for lasting e-mobility across the globe!
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE? LET'S PAINT A PICTURE.
You can definitely make an impact by:
- Preparing, writing and editing technical content in a way that makes it clear, accurate and understandable to the target audience
- Reviewing and editing technical content with the aim of clarity, accuracy, grammar and style
- Collaborating with various internal teams and experts to ensure the relevance and usability of technical content
- Ensuring that technical content complies with company and industry standards and guidelines
- Identifying opportunities for new topics and content enhancements and working with relevant stakeholders to create new/additional content or supplements with greater explanatory power (graphics, images, videos, animations, etc.)
- Managing the publication and distribution of technical content, including version control, managing translations and maintaining the digital library
- Contributing to the development of guidelines to improve the effectiveness of technical content
- Contributing to the further development and improvement of the digital library platform
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US? THESE ARE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS:
- Level VI in a technical or linguistic field with a strong interest in engineering and new technologies
- At least 2 years’ experience in a comparable position in a development or customer support role in a B2B business environment in a company selling complex technical products
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and terminology
- Strong ability to interpret the needs of different stakeholders (e.g. installers vs. technical experts vs. salespeople)
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new requirements (processes, platforms, deadlines)
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
WHY CHOOSE US?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a supportive and international environment and be at the forefront of this industry-wide transformation. Teamwork, Innovation, Sustainability, and an unwavering commitment to quality are at the heart of everything we do.
Putting people first, always advancing with a growth mindset and pioneering with a collective spirit – that’s what we believe in.
We are also driven by the mission of creating an exceptional place to work for our people, therefore we will provide you with:
- Upskilling and development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning, Education week, mentoring programs…)
- A flexible schedule with the possibility of working from home or at one of the Company’s 3 locations
- Table tennis, basketball and other sports activities
- Picnics, New Year’s Eve parties and other amazing events and teambuilding opportunities
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and much more!
If you want to create a greener and safer future together with us and make an impact where it matters most, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Applications must be submitted by email to [email protected]