WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Join our team!
ETREL is one of the fastest growing international companies shaping the future for e-mobility across the globe. We design, develop and manufacture hardware and software solutions, helping EV drivers charge their electric vehicles at home or on the road. As of July 2021, Etrel is part of Landis+Gyr, representing a competence centre for electric mobility within the group. With Etrel’s charging technology, we can create a world where all personal transport is running on sustainable, fossil-free electricity.
Do you want to work in a sustainable industry that will change our daily lives? Then join us! We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Purchasing Specialist to join our team, who are working hard and giving their all every day. This role will be based in our Ljubljana/Kamnik pod Krimom office, with the possibility of arranging a hybrid working schedule.
As part of our community, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. Join our team and leave your mark every day, following our mission to shaping the future for lasting e-mobility across the globe!
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE? LET'S PAINT A PICTURE.
You can definitely make an impact by:
- Monitoring stock levels in warehouses and in the supply chain and implementing measures to achieve the optimum planned stock of materials in relation to the production plan
- Planning and meeting short-term purchasing requirements, aligned with warehouse, production and sales needs
- Obtaining additional documentation at the request of other departments (including obtaining the necessary certificates and declarations for the goods supplied: origin of goods, safety data sheets, inventory sheets, etc.)
- Ensuring the correctness of orders and ensuring that delivery deadlines are met.
- Ensuring that transport costs in the supply chain are minimised
- Ensuring that material prices are correctly evaluated in the database and kept up to date.
- Managing and handling complaints to suppliers
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US? THESE ARE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS:
- V. degree in economics
- Experience in the procurement of electronic components (active and passive components) is highly desirable
- Knowledge of logistics processes and of the documentation involved in each process (customs clearance, claims, transport)
- Fluency in English
- Use of MS Office tools, in particular Excel, with advanced functions
- Precise, structured, organised
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels
- Ability to prioritise and work under time pressure
WHY CHOOSE US?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a supportive and international environment and be at the forefront of this industry-wide transformation. Teamwork, Innovation, Sustainability, and an unwavering commitment to quality are at the heart of everything we do.
Putting people first, always advancing with a growth mindset and pioneering with a collective spirit – that’s what we believe in.
We are also driven by the mission of creating an exceptional place to work for our people, therefore we will provide you with:
- Upskilling and development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning, Etrel Education week, mentoring programs…)
- A flexible schedule with the possibility of working from home or at one of the Company’s 3 locations
- Table tennis, basketball and other sports activities
- Picnics, New Year’s Eve parties and other amazing events and teambuilding opportunities
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and much more!
If you want to create a greener and safer future together with us and make an impact where it matters most, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Applications must be submitted by email to [email protected]
Location: Ljubljana/Kamnik pod Krimom