WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
PROJECT MANAGER FOR CHARGING EQUIPMENT
Join our team!
ETREL is one of the fastest growing international companies shaping the future for e-mobility across the globe. We design, develop and manufacture hardware and software solutions, helping EV drivers charge their electric vehicles at home or on the road. As of July 2021, Etrel is part of Landis+Gyr, representing a competence centre for electric mobility within the group. With Etrel’s charging technology, we can create a world where all personal transport is running on sustainable, fossil-free electricity.
Do you want to work in a sustainable industry that will change our everyday lives? Then join us! We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Project Manager for Charging Equipment to join our team, who work hard and give their best every day. This role will be based in our Grosuplje office, with the possibility of arranging a hybrid working schedule.
As part of our community, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. Join our team and leave your mark every day, following our mission to shaping the future for lasting e-mobility across the globe!
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE? LET'S PAINT A PICTURE.
You can definitely make an impact by:
- Establishing the scope and objectives of the project and ensuring technical feasibility with the participation of all relevant stakeholders
- Establishing detailed project plans to monitor progress
- Ensuring resource availability, allocation to projects and coordination with team leaders
- Coordinating internal and external contractors for the ongoing implementation of projects
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within scope and cost
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Managing risks to mitigate them
- Managing project changes: engineering changes, project scope and objectives, project timelines and budgets
- Reporting to management and escalating if necessary
- Production and maintenance of project documentation
- Preparation of the project management process and alignment with the company’s global processes
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US? THESE ARE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing development projects
- Understanding of agile working methodology in FW/SW development
- Mastery of project planning and monitoring tools
- Experience of product introduction into production
- Experience in electronic component development
- Experience with quality assurance principles
- Knowledge of the product certification process
- Active knowledge of the English language
- Excellent communication, team management and organisational skills
- Ability to give constructive and open feedback, ensuring transparency of performance in all areas
- Excellent sense of interpersonal relationships and motivating the project team
- Pro-active, self-initiative, reliable and accountable at work
- Ability to learn quickly and understand complex technical processes
- Solution orientation, accuracy and excellence
WHY CHOOSE US?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a supportive and international environment and be at the forefront of this industry-wide transformation. Teamwork, Innovation, Sustainability, and an unwavering commitment to quality are at the heart of everything we do.
Putting people first, always advancing with a growth mindset and pioneering with a collective spirit – that’s what we believe in.
We are also driven by the mission of creating an exceptional place to work for our people, therefore we will provide you with:
- Upskilling and development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning, Education week, mentoring programs…)
- A flexible schedule with the possibility of working from home or at one of the Company’s 3 locations
- Table tennis, basketball and other sports activities
- Picnics, New Year’s Eve parties and other amazing events and teambuilding opportunities
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and much more!
If you want to create a greener and safer future together with us and make an impact where it matters most, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Applications must be submitted by email to [email protected]