WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Join our team!
ETREL is one of the fastest growing international companies shaping the future for e-mobility across the globe. We design, develop and manufacture hardware and software solutions, helping EV drivers charge their electric vehicles at home or on the road. As of July 2021, Etrel is part of Landis+Gyr, representing a competence centre for electric mobility within the group. With Etrel’s charging technology, we can create a world where all personal transport is running on sustainable, fossil-free electricity.
Do you want to work in a sustainable industry that will change our daily lives? Then join us! We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Procurement Engineer to join our team, who are working hard and giving their all every day. This role will be based in our Grosuplje office, with the possibility of arranging a hybrid working schedule.
As part of our community, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. Join our team and leave your mark every day, following our mission to shaping the future for lasting e-mobility across the globe!
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE? LET'S PAINT A PICTURE.
You can definitely make an impact by:
- Procurement support in sourcing materials and services
- Support and autonomy in sourcing replacement components
- Support to the Purchasing Department in purchasing activities towards suppliers (negotiation of commercial terms, preparation of contracts, regular visits, supplier evaluation, supplier audits, etc.)
- Obtaining additional documentation at the request of other departments (including obtaining the necessary certificates and declarations for the goods supplied: origin of goods, safety data sheets, inventory sheets, etc.)
- Collection, processing of documentation for the reception, clearance and dispatch of goods, control of the documentation after the procedure has been carried out
- Preparation and maintenance of a list of approved suppliers and components
- Preparation of cost analyses based on variations in the list of components of a specific electrical installation
- Supporting the purchasing department in maintaining the purchasing chain for the selected product portfolio
- Cooperation with the production and sales department of the company
- Finding and implementing new suppliers in the supply chain
- Working with the Quality Department to test components and place them on the list of qualified components
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US? THESE ARE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS:
- At least a level VI qualification in a technical field, preferably in electrical engineering – electronics
- At least five years’ experience in the procurement of electronic and mechanical components, preferably experience in the development of electrical devices
- Good knowledge of the operation of electrical devices
- Good knowledge of the characteristics of electronic components
- Basic knowledge of certification of electrical devices
- Fluency in English
- Bonus: knowledge of the electrical field
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive, accurate, organised, reliable, flexible
- Ability to work independently and take decisions
- Willingness to work as part of a team and to undertake training
WHY CHOOSE US?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a supportive and international environment and be at the forefront of this industry-wide transformation. Teamwork, Innovation, Sustainability, and an unwavering commitment to quality are at the heart of everything we do.
Putting people first, always advancing with a growth mindset and pioneering with a collective spirit – that’s what we believe in.
We are also driven by the mission of creating an exceptional place to work for our people, therefore we will provide you with:
- Upskilling and development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning, Etrel Education week, mentoring programs…)
- A flexible schedule with the possibility of working from home or at one of the Company’s 3 locations
- Table tennis, basketball and other sports activities
- Picnics, New Year’s Eve parties and other amazing events and teambuilding opportunities
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and much more!
If you want to create a greener and safer future together with us and make an impact where it matters most, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Applications must be submitted by email to [email protected]