WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (OCEAN)
Join our team!
ETREL is one of the fastest growing international companies shaping the future for e-mobility across the globe. We design, develop and manufacture hardware and software solutions, helping EV drivers charge their electric vehicles at home or on the road. As of July 2021, Etrel is part of Landis+Gyr, representing a competence centre for electric mobility within the group. With Etrel’s charging technology, we can create a world where all personal transport is running on sustainable, fossil-free electricity.
Do you want to work in a sustainable industry that will change our everyday lives? Then join us! We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Key Account Manager to join our team, who work hard and give their best every day. This role will be based in our Ljubljana office, with the possibility of arranging a hybrid working schedule.
As part of our community, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. Join our team and leave your mark every day, following our mission to shaping the future for lasting e-mobility across the globe!
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE? LET'S PAINT A PICTURE.
You can definitely make an impact by:
- sales and advice to existing and new customers
- managing key B2B customers
- project management of key clients as customers of the company’s services (e.g. projects to set up and use the Ocean platform)
- maintaining high customer satisfaction
- proactive customer management, knowledge of their market and business model
- taking care to identify and communicate proposed improvements to ensure ongoing customer success
- conducting regular reviews of clients’ business models to help improve their position and competitiveness in the market
- conducting teleconferences and meetings with existing and new business partners
- conducting presentations of the system solution to existing and new business partners
- market development in target countries inside and outside the EU
- monitoring market developments
- preparing quotations and taking orders
- carrying out tasks as instructed by the Tender Administrator: assisting and preparing tenders and tender documents
- using your expertise to assist clients and colleagues
- working closely with the development, support and sales departments
- assisting in the implementation and adaptation of the marketing and sales strategy in foreign markets
- participating in pre-sales activities and business development
- cooperation with other colleagues in the department and continuous exchange of best practices
- up-to-date input of relevant information into the system for monitoring sales activities
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US? THESE ARE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS:
- degree in computer and information science is an advantage, with a minimum of a VI degree in economics or other relevant discipline and relevant work experience
- Preferably at least two years’ experience in a similar role or in technical support or project management of the implementation of IT solutions for business customers
- Excellent written and oral English language skills (90% of communication with customers is in English)
- a keen eye for technology, especially IT systems, applications and software
- adapt quickly to new computer tools
- proactive, collaborative, suggesting and taking responsibility
- entrepreneurial, accurate, organised, reliable
- good business and communication skills to work with clients
- a strong sense of responsibility for helping customers
- ability to work independently and take decisions
- Self-initiative and team-working
WHY CHOOSE US?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a supportive and international environment and be at the forefront of this industry-wide transformation. Teamwork, Innovation, Sustainability, and an unwavering commitment to quality are at the heart of everything we do.
Putting people first, always advancing with a growth mindset and pioneering with a collective spirit – that’s what we believe in.
We are also driven by the mission of creating an exceptional place to work for our people, therefore we will provide you with:
- Upskilling and development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning, Education week, mentoring programs…)
- A flexible schedule with the possibility of working from home or at one of the Company’s 3 locations
- Table tennis, basketball and other sports activities
- Picnics, New Year’s Eve parties and other amazing events and teambuilding opportunities
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and much more!
If you want to create a greener and safer future together with us and make an impact where it matters most, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Applications must be submitted by email to [email protected]