WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
DIGITAL MARKETING AND AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
Join our team!
ETREL is one of the fastest growing international companies shaping the future for e-mobility across the globe. We design, develop and manufacture hardware and software solutions, helping EV drivers charge their electric vehicles at home or on the road. As of July 2021, Etrel is part of Landis+Gyr, representing a competence centre for electric mobility within the group. With Etrel’s charging technology, we can create a world where all personal transport is running on sustainable, fossil-free electricity.
Do you want to work in a sustainable industry that will change our everyday lives? Then join us! We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Digital Marketing and Automation Specialist to join our team, who work hard and give their best every day. This role will be based in our Ljubljana office, with the possibility of arranging a hybrid working schedule.
As part of our community, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. Join our team and leave your mark every day, following our mission to shaping the future for lasting e-mobility across the globe!
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE? LET'S PAINT A PICTURE.
You can definitely make an impact by:
- Planning, implementation and optimisation of digital marketing campaigns on different channels
- Deploying and managing marketing automation to process inbound leads and improve conversion, email marketing, including segmentation, A/B testing and creating drip campaigns
- Analysing data and key metrics to make marketing decisions
- Co-creating relevant and engaging content for blogs, emails, Social Media and landing pages
- Managing and optimising accounts on SM platforms including advertising campaigns
- Monitoring trends and best practices and translating best practices into our marketing activities
- Cross-departmental collaboration and teamwork to achieve marketing and company goals
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US? THESE ARE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS:
- At least a VI degree in marketing, communications or related field with a strong interest in digital marketing trends
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing in the areas of SEO, SEM, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing and PPC advertising
- Good analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations (active use of tools such as Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms, experience of setting up and optimising automated advertising campaigns
- Experience of managing and optimising social media accounts, understanding social media algorithms and effective use of advertising on these channels
- Strong sense of identifying and understanding triggers for selected audiences, ability to tailor content for different digital channels such as blogs, emails, social media and landing pages
- Good organisational and project management skills to manage multiple campaigns and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Ms Office tools
- Keeping abreast of marketing trends and innovations and the ability to quickly implement them in practice
- Previous work with Hubspot and WordPress platforms is an advantage
WHY CHOOSE US?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a supportive and international environment and be at the forefront of this industry-wide transformation. Teamwork, Innovation, Sustainability, and an unwavering commitment to quality are at the heart of everything we do.
Putting people first, always advancing with a growth mindset and pioneering with a collective spirit – that’s what we believe in.
We are also driven by the mission of creating an exceptional place to work for our people, therefore we will provide you with:
- Upskilling and development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning, Education week, mentoring programs…)
- A flexible schedule with the possibility of working from home or at one of the Company’s 3 locations
- Table tennis, basketball and other sports activities
- Picnics, New Year’s Eve parties and other amazing events and teambuilding opportunities
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and much more!
If you want to create a greener and safer future together with us and make an impact where it matters most, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Applications must be submitted by email to [email protected]