Be prepared for all future challenges with Etrel Ocean – a scalable, open-architecture system with built-in connectivity for different charging hardware, roaming, and custom integrations.
regional and international e-mobility providers in Europe
- Connect with other market players across borders and expand your reach
- Use any part of your charging data in your legacy IT systems
- Give access to your platform to external partners (such as operators of charging stations owned by others but managed in your system)
- Localise the system for your specific market
- Embed EV charging services in one of your existing applications for customersRead more
It is difficult to overstate the risk of having a non-flexible system which falls short in an ever evolving industry. Interoperability with other market players is a prerequisite for an industry dedicated to providing unlimited cross-regional mobility for drivers of electric vehicles. In case of multi-utility providers, users also expect that e-mobility will be seamlessly integrated with the other services they are already using.Show less
- All major European roaming platforms and protocols supported (e.g. OCHP, OICP; OCPI, and others)
- An extensive set of APIs for integration of Etrel software with other IT systemss
- Close integration with accounting system for billing and invoicing
- Possibility of custom payment gateway providers
- Automatic reports tailored for each business role, coupled with the ability to export all vital dataRead more
Be in control of how you want to connect and with whom, or which data you want to export and where. Using one of the available APIs, you can import all billing data in your accounting system or ERP, export or import invoices, update payment status, share live data of your charging locations on other sites, and more. Custom APIs can be provided on request. Etrel Ocean also allows you to insert your own language translations and completely localise the interfaces for both operators and end users.Show less
- System design separates the data needed for operating the charging infrastructure from data about users, pricing, and contracts
- Possibility of direct connection for data exchange between any two clients using Etrel Ocean
- Experience with complex ICT integrations
- Expandable open architecture and complete scalability
- Option of on-premise installation of the back-end part of the solutionRead more
Etrel Ocean is designed for maximum connectivity as a result of decades of experience gained from a number of software integrations performed with different ERP systems. A clear separation of roles inside each instance of the software allows different companies to operate under the umbrella of one e-mobility service provider and under one brand. This means you can maintain a well operated network without even owning any of the locations, and with ability to outsource hardware maintenance to dedicated teams.Show less
Petrol is a leading energy company in its region, focused on providing a complete portfolio of energy solutions to the end customers, including delivery of electricity, installation of photovoltaic power plants, and electric vehicle charging stations. They also operate a high-power public charging network with over 30 DC charging stations, controlled by Etrel software closely integrated with their own ERP systems for provision of payable service.
Etrel is working with Elektro Ljubljana since 2011 and has entered into a long-standing relationship as a supplier of both charging hardware and software for management of charging infrastructure. In these year, Elektro Ljubljana has built one of the leading networks for public charging. Recently, their system was seamlessly updated and migrated to the cloud, together with migration of all existing assets. Elektro Ljubljana is a leader in enabling access to the largest possible user base, employing integration with SMS authorisation services and an integration with the City of Ljubljana's tourist & travel card, Urbana to increase their reach. All of its charging locations are easily accesible also through their white-label smartphone application dedicated for EV drivers. Electromobility is a topic that is of growing importance to electricity distribution and supply companies and Elektro Ljubljana, as a progressive utility, is well prepared to serve its EV users today and address any future challenges.
Get in contact with Etrel representative at email@example.com to find an optimal solution for you.